|Title:||National Accounts Analyst|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wakefield Canada Inc. is an industry leading Canadian company that manufactures, distributes and markets category-leading products for the automotive, commercial heavy-duty, and industrial markets including Castrol, the #1 brand of passenger car motor oil in Canada, and the “Super Clean” cleaner-degreaser brand.
Why Join Us?
- Platinum Member, Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on Innovation and Collaboration
- Competitive Base Pay and Incentive programs
- Company paid Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental Coverage
- Company Contributed Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Education and Training support
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
- Employee Focused and Flexible Work Environment
- Active contributor to charities including Canadian Tire Jump Start, Sick Kids Hospital, Daily Bread Food Bank and Women’s Habitat.
- We work hard but we also like to have fun; Summer BBQs, food and ice cream trucks, social activities, contests, ticket giveaways for major sporting events and more!
The National Accounts Analyst plays a pivotal role by supporting the growth of our key strategic Automotive, New Car Dealer, Commercial and Industrial customers for the Company. Working closely with the National Accounts team, you will ensure that Wakefield’s product assortment performance is optimized and help grow Wakefield’s preferred vendor status with the customer.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager and Account Managers to support achievement of business plans.
- Analyze performance data by Channels and key customers to highlight key trends and to identify potential business issues and/or opportunities.
- Drive ongoing assortment planning and lifecycle management process improvements from both a tactical and a strategic perspective.
- Plan and coordinate new product portfolio changes to ensure targeted dates are met and customer acceptance is confirmed.
- Responsible for data management supporting line reviews, Wakefield assortment updates and promotional execution.
- Support National Account Managers with customer requirements relative to systems (portals), forms or templates necessary for execution of price changes or portfolio updates.
- Work with Sales Operation team to ensure sales pipeline, activity and performance are captured in Salesforce for key customers and campaigns
- Responsible for trade program administration including coordinating accruals, supporting on customer communication, and ensuring payment executed.
- Create and maintain sales collateral.
- Coordinate participation in key account conventions, shows or events working with Marketing, National Account Managers and customers.
What We Need
- Self-starter that works independently, takes responsibility, “owns the job”.
- Results focused and action oriented.
- Proven ability to react to unusual or time sensitive request in a professional manner to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Strong data management and analysis capability
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Pro-active in anticipating problems and recommending appropriate course of action.
- Ability to learn procedures quickly and maintain them with a high degree of efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a cooperative attitude, and the ability to hold matters in confidence.
Education / Experience:
- University or college degree in Business or related field.
- Previous relevant experience required including experience with large retailers, Automotive OEM’s or automotive aftermarket distributors.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with retailer or portal systems (e.g. Retail Link, Vendor Gateway, Covisint, Coupa)
- Must possess strong Microsoft Suite experience, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Bilingual (English and French) an asset.
Wakefield Canada strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and, as such, we are committed to offering reasonable accommodation during the hiring process. If you require special assistance or accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 416.252.5511.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: