|Title:||Bilingual Customer Care Manager|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wakefield Canada Inc. is an industry leading Canadian company that manufactures, distributes and markets category-leading products for the automotive, commercial heavy-duty, and industrial markets including Castrol, the #1 brand of passenger car motor oil in Canada, and the “Super Clean” cleaner-degreaser brand.
Why Join Us?
- Platinum Member, Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on Innovation and Collaboration
- Competitive Base Pay and Incentive programs
- Company paid Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental Coverage
- Company Contributed Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Education and Training support
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
- Employee Focused and Flexible Work Environment
- Active contributor to charities including Canadian Tire Jump Start, Sick Kids Hospital, Daily Bread Food Bank and Women’s Habitat.
- We work hard but we also like to have fun; Summer BBQs, food and ice cream trucks, social activities, contests, ticket giveaways for major sporting events and more!
The Bilingual Customer Care Manager manages the day-to-day activities of Wakefield’s Customer Care team to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service. This role is integral to the team for providing a high level of customer service while maximizing sales and gross profit by identifying trends and challenges and looking to implement long term solutions. The Customer Care Manager will actively coach and develop team members to strive for superior customer service standards and to cross/up-sell on all customer touch points.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Customer Care team. Provide leadership to the team with appropriate direction, coaching and development to team members.
- Ensure team and individual priorities are set and achieved. Establish KPI’s and develop and set monthly sales objectives for Team members.
- Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change as required.
- Ensure staff receive adequate sales and technical sales training along with operational process and procedures guidance.
- Assist team members in resolving challenges associated with customer service, product availability, price, product and product delivery.
- Work with customers as a point of escalation to resolve issues and challenges to improve the customer experience.
- Works with Sales Managers and their sales teams to ensure customer strategy is executed within the Customer Service team.
- Help develop actions in support of territory and account strategies to support and attain targets in assigned territories.
- Focus the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers’ current and future needs, utilizing solution-selling models for in bound and out bound calling.
- Foster a customer centric philosophy within the team and drive consistent high loyalty ratings.
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.
What We Need:
- Strong organizational skills to allow for the successful completions of multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated people management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to assist and support a team and foster a culture of development.
- Customer focused and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Detail oriented.
- Self Starter.
- Proven ability to lead change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to forge partnerships in the business
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Post secondary education preferred.
- 5-7 years related experience in supervising a customer related environment, including customer service strategy and customer cycle.
- Previous people management experience required.
- Experience with forecasting and managing call stats and results.
- Superior PC and Microsoft Suite skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an asset.
- Bilingual (French/English).
Wakefield Canada strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and, as such, we are committed to offering reasonable accommodation during the hiring process. If you require special assistance or accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 416.252.5511.