|Title:||Bilingual Customer Care Representative|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wakefield Canada Inc. is an industry leading Canadian company that manufactures, distributes and markets category-leading products for the automotive, commercial heavy-duty, and industrial markets including Castrol, the #1 brand of passenger car motor oil in Canada, and the “Super Clean” cleaner-degreaser brand.
Why Join Us?
• Platinum Member, Canada’s Best Managed Companies
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on Innovation and Collaboration
• Competitive Base Pay and Incentive programs
• Company paid Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental Coverage
• Company Contributed Pension Plan
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Education and Training support
• Diverse and Inclusive Culture
• Employee Focused and Flexible Work Environment
• Active contributor to charities including Canadian Tire Jump Start, Sick Kids Hospital, Daily Bread Food Bank and Women’s Habitat.
• We work hard but we also like to have fun; Summer BBQs, food and ice cream trucks, social activities, contests, ticket giveaways for major sporting events and more!
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing courteous, efficient, and prompt service to Wakefield customers. In this role, you will manage inbound and outbound communication to customers, building strong relationships with customers and sales partners to help grow the business. This is a bilingual (English and French) role.
What You Will Do
• Provide sales support to customers to support revenue growth.
• Engage in outbound calling to customers. Work in support of customer retention, qualification of lead efforts, and revenue generation.
• Problem solve and provide the right solutions to customers.
• Find additional opportunities with customers, advising them on a range of products that can meet their needs.
• Process customer orders ensuring order management accuracy.
• Utilize the CRM system for reporting on customer inquiries and events.
• Provide support with a variety of customer account administrative tasks including new account set up, credits and rebilling.
• Bilingual (English and French) required.
• Post-secondary diploma or degree.
• A minimum of 2 years Inside Sales or Customer Service experience.
• Experience working in a consumer goods environment is an asset.
• Results focused and action oriented individual.
• Strong customer focus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to new systems and procedures.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite. Strong Excel skills and experience with a CRM system (ideally Salesforce).
Wakefield Canada strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and, as such, we are committed to offering reasonable accommodation during the hiring process. If you require special assistance or accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 416.252.5511.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: