|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wakefield Canada Inc., is a privately owned Canadian company that markets, distributes and manufactures category leading products for the automotive, commercial heavy-duty and industrial markets including Castrol, the #1 brand of passenger car motor oil in Canada, and the “Super Clean” cleaner-degreaser brand.
In 2020, Wakefield celebrated its 15th anniversary as the exclusive Canadian marketer of Castrol lubricants. With coast-to-coast distribution and warehousing, and a large dedicated sales force, Wakefield provides exceptional service and innovative solutions to more than 5,000 customers in all segments, including retailers, warehouse distributors, automotive and heavy duty jobbers, franchised and independent installers, quick lubes, fleet companies, new car dealers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
Wakefield Canada Inc. is recognized as a Platinum Member with the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. This accomplishment puts Wakefield amongst the best-in-class of Canadian owned and managed companies, demonstrating clear strategy and vision, capability, and commitment to talent.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing support to the President & the Senior Leadership Team with a variety of administrative tasks while displaying a high-level of responsibility, professionalism, and judgment. The ideal candidate is an individual who is highly organized with a strong attention to detail, results oriented with a strong sense of urgency, and demonstrates initiative with a hands-on approach.
- Provide senior administrative support to the President & the Senior Leadership Team
- Provide support with calendar and email management, meeting coordination and scheduling and managing of expense reporting.
- Provide support as required on coordination of travel requirements for the President and senior team. Oversee the organization’s corporate travel program and manage relationships with the corporate travel partner.
- Responsible for written communication and presentations for the President and senior team, including correspondence, presentations and proposals, compiling reports and creating other documentation as required.
- Coordinate all aspects of on-site & off-site meetings for the President and senior team.
- Provide support on managing large customer events and key sponsorship activities.
- Help manage the company fleet program including vendor management.
- Provide key support with the coordination on employee social events and activities, as well as the company’s corporate giving activities.
- Special projects and participation as required.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- College degree or diploma in Business Administration preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Executive Assistant capacity.
- Exceptional computer skills, specifically with Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong desire to see results quickly operating with a sense of urgency.
- Team player with the ability to wear many hats and be hands on
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage varied, time sensitive workloads.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to new challenges and procedures.
- Customer focused and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external clients.